If someone would have told me that
- it would be the last time I held my daughter in my arms while we visited the mall…i would have never let her down.
- It would be the last time i made breakfast for her even though it was just toast and jelly…i would have sat and talked while she ate.
- It would be the last time I would hug my wife before she left to visit a friend…I would have hugged her twice as long and let my last words be “i love you…forever”.
- It would be the last time I got to sit down with my pastor and ask him to pray for me…i would have told him why and hold nothing back from him.
- It would be the last time I would give my grandson and punch on the shoulder and tell him I love him…i would have hugged him instead and drive with him to school….with his phone off.
- It would be the last time i got to address our congregation…i would throw away my notes and share what was in my heart…to focus on the things that matter the most…Your God…Your Family…Your Mission w/ Obedience.
I am blessed this morning. Baby Faith brought healing to my heart that i needed today. Sometimes we wake up and never realized that there is so much collateral damage in our soul, that we miss and forget to take the time to embrace the things that matter the most.
Love you. You’re God’s Best.